Mar 15, 2011

Russell Crowe in Virtuosity (1995)








Russell Crowe in Virtuosity (1995)
more info about this film @ IMDB

Don't know why, there are beautiful men that just don't appeal to me sexually, such as Mr. DiCaprio, (though I thoroughly love him as an actor) and the case with Mr. Crowe is a strange one; he just kind off fell out of my radar. The last time I felt the hot for him was Gladiator, after that he is just a "great actor" in my book. But I totally find him appealing in his earlier flicks; like this one. Not all that great of a movie, but if you want to see Mr. Crowe butt naked, check this one out! 
Between all your kind suggestions for movies to watch (thank you!) I should start looking into Mr. Crowe's archive for more eye candy!

1 comment:

  1. Check out his first film, "Hammers Over the Anvil", where he makes his initial appearance riding a horse naked. Shame you can't show his fine looking bare butt from "Virtuosity"...pretty sure it doesn't look this good now!

    ReplyDelete