Mar 20, 2011

Lyle Waggoner in Wonder Woman (1975)









Lyle Waggoner in Wonder Woman (1975)
"The New Original Wonder Woman" S1 , Ep1

Oh, Mr. Waggoner, who can forget your awesome Playgirl centerfold? 
Like many TV men of the 70s, he's handsome, deep voiced and featured a beautiful, beefy torso. The show itself is more than tolerable, but I don't think I will go further than the first season. (the show lost its charm for me when the story was reformatted to present day in the second season.) Unless any of you know Mr. Waggoner loses his shirt in any of the successive seasons? (Somehow I highly doubt it... but please prove me wrong!)

3 comments:

  1. caps, please..thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a very similar scene in season 2, first ep. Also a brief shirtless scene in "The Bermuda Triangle Crisis" ep 4 I think.

    Ready for the new WW this fall?

    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, the 70'a were fun years - and Mr. Waggoner was a hunk!

    ReplyDelete