Jan 19, 2010

Marc Singer in V (1984)



Marc Singer in V: The Series (1984)
"The Deception" S1 , Ep4
more info about this episode at IMDB

Looking at my categories lately, the list is certainly getting longer, (a great thing.) but most of the category has only one article associates with it; I'm sure the majority of these actors have loosen their shirts more than once in their expansive career. So the blog goal for this year is to increase the number of post per actor- Let's see how successful I will be.

First on my list is Marc Singer, the man I've always had a soft spot for. He is shirtless here in one episode of the short-lived series V (The original). Very glad I checked this out, because he sure is manly in these scenes- the broad shoulders, the lean stomach. I know he is not really everyone's taste, but I just love seeing him on screen. (I can even forgive his often overly stagey acting.)

I think I will quickly browse through this series, see if any other shirtless scene will pop up.

 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the Marc caps. I've had a not-so-soft spot for him, if you know what I mean, for ages. Conducted an exploration of his career recently because, well, it had to be done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first really gay feelings I felt with Marc, such a beautyfull body and blue eyes, who could resist him. I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out the old Beast Master movie. He has very little clothes on for the entire movie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very hot sexy man who is another not afraid to show his body. The Beastmaster if fantastic. He also was a male stripper along with Gregory Harrison in "For Ladies Only". Not only is he a man with a hot body but in person one of the nicest guys you'd ever meet.

    ReplyDelete