Dec 1, 2011

Daniel Wu in Cop on a Mission (2001)









Daniel Wu in Cop on a Mission (2001)

Lame movie, but hot, hot, HOT Asian!

I don't know why I've kept these screencaps from the limelight for so long, (I saw this during the summer.) but looking at them now just make me want to watch this film again. Truth to be told, this low budget HK gangster film is pretty horrible, but Mr. Wu has so many hot scenes here it will definitely be a different kind of must-watch film down the road.  Too bad my image hosting does not allow posting nudity, because Mr. Wu has the most bubbly butt, and it is on display, not once, but twice!

Very fortunate Mr. Wu has move on from making crap like this to some high caliber, well-recieved Asian films. But he really never reveal his body as completely as it is here. (Amazingly enough, this oddity is available to rent on Netflix.)

No comments:

Post a Comment