Mar 8, 2011

Dylan McDermott in The Messengers (2007)








Dylan McDermott in The Messengers (2007)

I expected a lot more from the Pang Brothers, the directors of such Asian horror classic, The Eye, but their first Hollywood entry is really underwhelming, lacking a compelling story, and missing all the visual flourish and tension from their typical work. Unfortunately I heard their second Hollywood attempt, Bangkok Dangerous, didn't fare much better either.
So in order to get myself through the movie, (I was still having hope that something good will come out of it) I started screen-capturing Mr. McDermott. he sure looks beautiful in white wife-beater! Unfortunately he never remove his shirt. (should learn something from Mr. Reynolds' behavior in The Amityville Horror) Anycase, unless you are looking for a horror TV movie derivative, skip this.

No comments:

Post a Comment