Feb 13, 2011

Matt Battaglia in Kiss of a Stranger (1999)







Matt Battaglia in Kiss of a Stranger (1999) 

Actually I am a bit letdown by this film, both in terms of its quality, (bad, but not bad in an entertaining way) and the eye candy it offers. Mr. Battaglia is a beautiful man, I love his structured features. But here his body is turning me off slightly; it is over-worked, to the point where there's not a trace of fat and all there is all the sprawl of veiny muscle. Perhaps it was the mentality of the 90s, which make me glad that it is no longer what male stars are aiming for these days. Anyway, I do hope some of you can still find enjoyment from this post!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, i think he's amazing!

    Could you hlep me? i try to search this movie ( kiss of a stranger ) and i cant find anywhere on the internet. Not media share , not torrent :( ,even if amazon dosnt have it sell there.

    Since you can caps the movie, could you let me know the source you've used?

    Thank you so much for ur help!

    ayre.blog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, do you think you could tell me where/how you found this movie? I really wanna check it out. I love Matt lol

    hypnotizedmind51394@hotmail.com

    it would be cool if you could reply :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all,
    I actually rented this DVD from Netflix awhile back... I see now they no longer carry it. It is unfortunate movies just disappear like this, there are so many of them I want to check out. Sorry I couldn't be much more of an assistance.

    ReplyDelete