Sep 3, 2010

Giuliano Gemma in Angélique (1964)



Giuliano Gemma in Angélique (1964)

A rather fluffy historical romance/drama, I felt like a kid again being entertained by the grand spectacles of battles on horseback, pirate and sword duels.

For very obvious reason, I was completely distracted from all that reminiscing once Mr. Gemma entered the scene, with his magnificent chest (and dripping wet)! Wow, that was probably one of the most beautiful upper torso ever captured on film.

Too bad his character was not a significant part of this film. And as soon as I learn he died early on in part two of the series, I quielt ejected the disk, and returned the DVDs to my local library. (As much as I want to relive my childhood, I just have no time to waste these days!)

No comments:

Post a Comment