Jul 2, 2010

Josh Brolin in Hollow Man (2000)



Josh Brolin in Hollow Man (2000)
more info about this film @ IMDB

Looking for something easy on the brain to watch, and saw this on the local library shelf, so off I grabbed. This is the second time I watched it, after the initial contact during its theater run- to my surprise I completely forgot about Josh Brolin's role in this film! and how hot he is in here!

To honest, the character he played was completely forgettable; he is just a boring, nice person. No wonder instead the director gave him every opportunity to show off his torso! I really like his body here, it has definition, but the muscles are meaty and natural.

This is definitely a good reminder for me to look up his filmography; I know he has shown his skin in Into the Blue, but does anyone know where else has he appeared shirtless?


8 comments:

  1. Josh Brolin did a remake of "Picnic" for TV and really looks great in many shirtless scenes. I hope you can find it. Thanks so much for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info! Unfortunately this one seems to be a hard one- I SO want to see this myself! Fingers-crossed it will be released someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You never cease to amaze me in finding gems like this. HQ caps SVP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like father, like son. Don't miss Daddy James in his tighty whities in the awful "Amityville (sp?) Horror" (II? anyway, w/ Margot Kidder) I can't remember details when my mind is filled with James Brolins' crotch!!! Josh is as talented as he is sexy, and that's alot of both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flirting With Disaster..! He's great, and shirtless, in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He. Is also. Bare chestedshirtless. In "Jonah hex" from. 2010. Can you please. Get his shirtless /bare chested. Scene. With. Megan fox? Thaank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. speaking of Picnic . . . how about william holden in the original?

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is a brief scene of him in "Milk" about Harvey Milk where he appears shirtless and in white briefs. He looked great and this is a fantastic film.

    ReplyDelete