Jun 16, 2010

Matt Lattanzi in My Tutor (1983)



Matt Lattanzi in My Tutor (1983)
more info about this film @ IMDB

Hmm... two sex comedy in a row, I need to start watching something... more substantial.

But anyway, here's Matt Lattanzi, whose career seems to come to a halt in the 90s. It is too bad, because he sure is a beauty. That lips, those eyebrows and the blazing eyes, seriously, sometime during the film I find it awkward seeing such a angelic face attached to a manly body. The film definitely uses this stud to its advantage, having him disrobe in every situation possible. Because, really, there's isn't much else going on in this rather tedious "comedy."

Lastly, doesn't him kind of look like Tom Welling?

3 comments:

  1. Tom Welling? Sorta, but more like the love child of Rob Lowe and Drew Fuller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still have all the other caps, even though Megaupload disappeared? I would LOOOOOOVE to see the Matt Lattanzi caps. (He made me gay, you know.)

    ReplyDelete