Jun 27, 2010

Josh Henderson in April Fool's Day (2008)



Josh Henderson in April Fool's Day (2008)
more info about this film @ IMDB

This will probably be a first for me; a movie that's so bad that even a hottie can't save it.

I actually rented this right after watching the 1986 original. It was a mistake setting up a comparison; while I was mildly entertained by the original (The 80s vibe, and a few rather clever spooks.) the supposed "remake" bares no similarity or relation to the previous version, it is basically your regular, cheap, straight to video slasher with a marketing scheme of slapping on a title with a reputation.

If there's more shirtless scenes of Mr. Henderson, maybe I will change my mind. But at the current number of one- this is a waste of time.

An aside, I didn't know Josh Henderson appeared in director David DeCoteau's Leeches! Now that should be a bad movie worth checking out for. (maybe...)

1 comment:

  1. Oy vey ... you are so right. I mistakenly watched this on OnDemand and kicked myself after I watched the whole, awful thing.

    ReplyDelete