Oct 19, 2009

Scott Bakula in Lord of Illusions (1995)



Scott Bakula in Lord of Illusions (1995)
more info about this movie @ IMDB

Scott Bakula...What can I say, I love this man! he's charming, good looking and not shy about baring his body! There are actors that are just pure eye candy, but there are others that possess a quality that you can't pinpoint, audience is just memorized by them. I think Scott Bakula belongs in the later category.

On the other hand, this is one excellent horror/thriller; Clive Barker infused his own story with so much inventive imagery, like Dali gone mad... (Yes, apparently that's possible.) and the effects overall holds up quite well. I would whole-heartedly recommend this film even without all the shirtlessness from Mr. Bakula. I hate watching series, but I might just start watching Quantum Leap just to catch glimpse of shirtless Mr. Bakula!

5 comments:

  1. OMG you have to post more caps of this hunk of a man! Thanks SO much for these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is an EXCELLENT episode of Quantum Leap I caught one day on SyFy (is that what they're calling it now?) where SB quantum leaps into the body of a MONKEY and he spends 95% of the episode not only shirtless but in a sort-of loin cloth diaper. YUMMY

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, square is far from being square on this topic. SB is a stud from the word GO. more, more, more! how do you like it, how do you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your comments about Scott are to a T the way I feel about him. He is one of my all time favorite crushes and just as sexy looking in person as he is on screen. He has a charm like no other and that is why Quantum Leap was so successful. I remember him shirtless a few times on the series, In a pair of white briefs in an episode where he leaps into a chimpanzee (hilarious scenes) and as a male stripper in black speedo on another episode. Always a joy to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops I just read the other commenter who mentioned the monkey episode and Maybe it was a diaper but gosh I loved that episode. It was hilarious.

    ReplyDelete