Oct 12, 2009

Dirk Benedict in Sssssss (1973)



Dirk Benedict in Sssssss (1973)
more info about this movie @ IMDB

First of all, I think it's silly to give movies a title that's essentially a repetition of a single alphabet.
-You sound like a idiot asking for it in a store. ("Excuse me, do you have Sssssss available?)
-You try to search it on the net, but you don't remember have many times does the particular letter repeat itself.

Enough said about this topic.

One of the earlier film starring Dirk Benedict. I distinctly remembered this film from late night television broadcast a long time ago, as the one that shows good amount of male skin. I'm glad that memory is correct. Not only from Mr. Benedict, but one of the follow cast member also showcased some skin. (it was a shower scene, but I recall he's seen wearing a flesh colored speedo- must be a goof.) If you are into monster films, you'll be glad to hear that Sssssss is not a bad watch either.

3 comments:

  1. Damn! As soon as I saw yesterday on Squarehippies that you had beaten me to the punch with capping Sam Elliot on Frogs I thought to myself "Well, NOBODY's going to think of capping Sssssss". How wrong I was! I always had a little bit of a crush on Dirk, and this movie was one of the biggest reasons. Thanks! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you please post some caps of his barefoot scene?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your comments cracked me up. I never had thought about that since I never went into a store and asked if they had it. He is a very nice guy in person as well and after reading your comment I thought how many people have said to him I loved you in "Sssssss". Can you imagine having to say that to him but I bet he gets it a lot and I think I heard or read that he did talk to people about doing that movie. He is one incredibly good looking man for sure.

    ReplyDelete