Aug 23, 2009

Don Johnson in Guilty as Sin (1993)



Don Johnson in Guilty as Sin (1993)
more info about the movie @ IMDB
Don Johnson is probably most well know for his character in the hit TV series, Miami Vice- which I have not yet seen. I have no patience for series, plot never develop as fast as I would've liked. So if anyone know particular episodes worth checking out, let me know!

Back to this film- typical, but enjoyable thriller from the 90s. Mr. Johnson is particularity good here- playing his role very convincingly. Plus, he sure looked great in suits. Of course more shirtless scenes are always welcome. (There's only one brief moment in this movie; nevertheless you can feel the writers were trying very hard, because even that short scene was completely unnecessary, pure eye candy.)

1 comment:

  1. For someone who was such a sex symbol in the 1980s, he was certainly stingy about shirtless scenes. I wonder if he is / was completely smooth.

    ReplyDelete